Friday 19 August 2011

painless thorns... a story to tell...

I opened my tiny eyes with a virgin smile,
enter my new world after 9 months of domicile.
I saw myself growing happier every inch,
my legs stood still,even after hundreds of pinch.
 Drops of sympathy fall from every face i met,
 my confidence was flooded, by drops of discouragement.
 I was 14 ,when i started my rehabilitation,
 in crowd of stand at ease,my legs were in attention.
I throttle my mind to control my dreams,
 my legs were clever to dream and dream.
 They saw me running,they saw me jumping,
   they ran till my heart was pumping.
 They went to bata,they went to liberty,
  they tried all sizes of 9 10 and 13.
 They went from denominator to numerator,
 as they learned to press brake,clutch and accelerator,
 My legs had endless dreams to see,
 with every dream,confidence came up to knee.
 I started doing on what i can do,
   than on trying hard on what i can't do.
 I learned the tougher things to tackle,
  waiting for just an extra touch of miracle......

                                                                       by  Dr.sripal



No comments:

Post a Comment